Ora Nadrich was featured in a recent issue of LA Yoga Magazine. She shared a meditation to clear the mind for pure thoughts. I liked it when I read it, so much so I clipped it out to reference again. I share her words now in honor of living it all…the emotions, the adventures, the beautiful mess that is the banquet of life.
1. Close your eyes.
2. Take a few deep breaths in and out.
3. Ask yourself inwardly, “Who is thinking?”
4. Say inwardly, “I am.”
5. Ask yourself inwardly, “What do I want to create?”
6. Ask yourself inwardly, “What do I want to manifest?”
7. Say inwardly, “I am the creator.”
8. Say inwardly, “I am the master.”
9. Say inwardly, “I am ready to manifest my reality with clear intentions.”
Message via LA Yoga Magazine and image via Yoganonymous.